Brown Trout Pics

Druunkonego

Reaction score
Visited a couple friends in NY over the weekend. We hit a few streams and rivers in the finger lakes area. We were supposed to do some steelheading earlier in the year but then that got put on hold due to the virus craziness. It was too late for the steelhead but we did find some fish. I found a small wild rainbow in an estuary and later in the day we found a bunch of small browns. I thought maybe they were wild because they were beautiful.
IMG_E4910.JPG
IMG_E4911.JPG
IMG_E4917.JPG
Eventually I got one with a missing pectoral fin so i figure they must have been stocked but they were generally pretty fish. Working my way up stream I found a nice little hole under a downed tree that held a handful of nicer sized ones. I missed the first one but was able to net this one. Saw three more come out from under that tree but this was the only one I managed to land. IMG_E4934.JPG

LandoLando

Reaction score
Fished a new spot on my local stream. The river ran through private property and the flows were up to the high water mark so I had to wade through large slippery river rocks the whole time. It ended up being worth it because it was pretty hot. Caught around ten browns, one over 20” and 4 or 5 white fish.