BTW;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With the season at the end of the line here I'll be away Thursday and Friday returning Saturday, hate weekend fishing ya know ............ I post this in hope that many will see it and be careful of any new members who include suspicious links or PDF type additions first or second posts. There will be a moderator checking in so report any weird stuff and have a great rest of your week.

:)

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Would have left today but have a pretty full day here so it's the good ole 5:00 AM exit. Will be glad for the Simms waterproof sling by the looks of things I'll need it. Generally I travel by boat and don't carry much on my person while fishing, the boat acts as the mother ship and has more tackle on board than will be needed ;)

Fall is the time when I'm walking along rivers whether I get there via truck or plane I am without the boat and so I got one of those packs a couple years ago. Fall is also generally cold and rainy here thus the waterproof model bag; wink. At any rate I'm hoping for a few fish and will be where the big fish live, whether or not I can catch a big one no one knows :)

And Kev, don't worry man, I haven't fallen into a river or creek since 1977 and I'm looking to keep the streak alive buddy.

mike126

Reaction score
Ok let’s start the nippers and politics threads!

Enjoy your weekend on the water. We’ll try to be good while you are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok let’s start the nippers and politics threads!

Enjoy your weekend on the water. We’ll try to be good while you are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think after the latest Hatch release the membership is fairly numb to nipper pricing and have finally accepted that things are pretty much out of control :unsure:

Did Alaska ever get any water in the creeks?? Heard still not much water....
We did get a considerable amount of rain through late August and early September, enough to make fishing the past 2 weeks difficult due to the river being full. However, I fished Monday some 280 miles south of home and that river was actually too low to fish, my fly was full of algae and the occasional leaf matter. It rained today and I expect rain tomorrow.

t_man

Reaction score
Weekends can be productive Sunday night, when all the traveling fisherman leave. Have a great trip!

Reactions: Ard
Status
Not open for further replies.