CfR Utah 'Fish Tales and Ales' Fundraiser.

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Hey Utah people it's time for the 'Fish Tales and Ales' fundraising event @ Uinta Brewing Company on Saturday, November 15th. Doors will open at 5:00pm.

There will be silent auctions, raffles, brewery tours, mouthwatering BBQ provided by R&R Barbeque, and of course awesome beer brewed by Uinta Brewing Co.
Beer and grub are included with paid admission. *If the kegs run dry it becomes a cash bar.*

So grab your fishing buddies and come on down to support your local Utah Casting For Recovery retreat.
Each year this event is becoming more popular and this years event will be bigger and better than ever so don't wait to get your tickets. Order them now because tickets will sell out.
On-line price is $35, at the door $40.
www.fishtalesandales.com

Mrs Fysh(CfR Utah Program Coordinator) and I really hope to see you there.:)

Uinta Brewing

R&R BBQ | Barbecue Salt Lake City

Last edited:

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Sooooo, none of our Utah people like good beer, BBQ, raffles & auction, or socializing with other like minded people?;)

It's on a Saturday too!

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Sooooo, none of our Utah people like good beer, BBQ, raffles & auction, or socializing with other like minded people?;)

It's on a Saturday too!
John: I guess it's confirmed, no one in Utah drinks beer or likes to have a good time, especially on Saturdays! :D:D

Wish I could come but I'm babysitting horses, its a long story so don't ask! Argh!

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Yea, I don't get it. I'll just let this thread die cuz of lack of support or interest. Honestly, I'm rather disappointed in our Utah people.

Maybe they expect free stuff, that seems to garner plenty of interest when offered.

hairwing530

Reaction score
beside the AuSable River in northern Michigan
John,

If "The Speaker" and I weren't medically sidelined and a few states away, I'd be there in a "Utah minute(?!?)." Who doesn't like a good plate of BBQ and a great glass of hand-crafted ale to go with it? Under better circumstances, we could use a night out like that.

Any chance of getting a "doggie-bag, doggie-6 pack" sent to Michigan? Just askin'...

Here's hoping from afar that the event gains momentum in the last week. Debbi, Jesse and I will be there in spirit...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Thank you Jerry. I know you and Larry would be there if possible, but being a ways away it's too much to ask from you guys. I'm really surprised and disappointed that people from around here(Utah) haven't even responded to this thread. It's not like I expected them to be there, but atleast a response with a little vocal support would have been nice. I now know better than to post about such events here.

Larry. I took this thread down from being a "sticky". Let's just let it fade away.