CLOSED - September caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, it's September already! Here is this month's image - please post your best caption and the moderators' favorite will win the $150 Allen Fly Fishing voucher.

Pic from Mrtrout NAFFF FFF September 2020.jpg

Chris_in_Louisiana

Reaction score
And Tom's wife had called him a fool when he came home from a night with boys sporting the new tattoo. "Who's the fool now, Peggy?" Tom wondered aloud as his fishing mates struggled in vane to find their measuring board.

Daz

Reaction score
After hearing Tom's explanation for his new tattoo, Peggy smiled and nodded, thinking in her head that despite his faults, her husband finally had a leg up on the competition...

(Chris and I may not win this month's competition, but I'd love to see the Tom and Peggy theme continue)

Southerncaster

Reaction score
Fisherman: "Honest, warden, this has gotta be a world record perch."

Game Warden: " Sir, I don't know whose measuring system you're using, but this is Alabama and that ain't thirty five inches. You gotta fishing license up that leg, too?"

okaloosa

Reaction score
no answer, I had to delet my entry because Southerncaster beat me to the punchline....!

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, silly me didn't realise we had already used this photo back in January! I will close this thread and post a new one...I am running out of images so if anybody has a funny picture they'd like to share please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.