Cutthroat Leaders is back

CutThroat Leaders

Business Member
Reaction score
Hello all! Wanted to update everyone for the first time in a long time. Cutthroat Leaders owner Mike M. is doing just fine! He is still around, just busy with his day to day job. My name is Kylie and I recently have taken over the sales and media management of Cutthroat Leaders Co. I apologize for all of the un-answered questions, comments and concerns over the last couple of years... I just found out we had this page! lol. We are still in business and are ready to complete your orders or answer your questions. Please feel free to reach out Via email ([email protected]), Instagram or Facebook message (@CutthroatLeaders), or our comment form on our website (Contact Us | Cutthroat Leader cutthroatfurledleaders.com remember to enter a valid return email so that we can respond). I will do my best to respond to any comments here on the Fly Fishing Forum as well. Thank you all for your patients as our company has had a lot of transitions and changes over the last couple of years. We are excited to get the brand back up to what it once was through great customer service and quality products.