December 2020 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

chauchey

Reaction score
See!? Told yah that if I started looking down a hole in the ice everyone would follow suit!

corn fed fins

Reaction score
002 Remedial Ice Fishing
Lab:
Controlled breathing; How to keep your ice hole ice free.
Section 001: 1pm-4pm R
Prerequsite: Remedial Ice Postures 001 with accompanied medical waiver.

desmobob

Reaction score
Check it out... the Sport Illustrated swimsuit girls are doing an ice-diving photo shoot modeling see-through wetsuits!

mudduck

Reaction score
Although they followed instructions on how to catch a polar bear to a T, they werent quite sure how to retreive the bears once kicked in the icehole.

How to Catch a Polar Bear
  1. Find a frozen lake
  2. Dig a hole in the ice
  3. Surround the hole with frozen peas
  4. Hide nearby

When the bear stops by to take a pea, run up behind him and kick him in the icehole.

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
Bert dropped the van keys WHERE?!!
And the winner is bocianka1 with post 20. Well done! I will be in touch about your prize.

Sadly Allen Fly Fishing are no longer able to sponsor the caption competition so we're going to take a little break for now. Thanks to all of you for taking part, we will get our thinking caps on and come up with something else soon I promise! If you have any suggestions, please PM me :)

bocianka1

Reaction score
And the winner is bocianka1 with post 20. Well done! I will be in touch about your prize.

Sadly Allen Fly Fishing are no longer able to sponsor the caption competition so we're going to take a little break for now. Thanks to all of you for taking part, we will get our thinking caps on and come up with something else soon I promise! If you have any suggestions, please PM me :)
awesome. Its always an honor to be chosen when there are so many funny posts.

If we don't have a sponsor going forward, any chance we can keep the competitions going without a prize? I enjoy these threads and I'd hate to see them stop. I'd still be willing to contribute just for the fun of it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

old timer

Reaction score
awesome. Its always an honor to be chosen when there are so many funny posts.

If we don't have a sponsor going forward, any chance we can keep the competitions going without a prize? I enjoy these threads and I'd hate to see them stop. I'd still be willing to contribute just for the fun of it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Did you find the keys?