December 2020 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

sparsegraystubble

Reaction score
Nothing lasts forever. Let’s show some appreciation for Allen Fly Fishing ‘s years of sponsorship. Having won this contest in the past and bought a variety of supplies, clothes and gear from them, it is worth noting that they are good to deal with and a valued business member here.

I hope they will stay with us as a member even if this particular sponsorship is ending.

Thanks from a lot of us.

Don

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I should have made that clearer in my original post, we are so grateful to Allen for their years of sponsorship, they have been brilliant.

I am looking at alternative options, don't worry we will work something out :)

Reactions: Ard

bocianka1

Reaction score
My thanks to Allen for sponsoring the caption competition for this past year (or more?). They contacted me and setup my prize with no problems. They have always been very responsive for customer service in my previous dealings with them. I can't wait to pick out some new gear and continue supporting this company. I now have a few of their rods and prefer a few of their hooks for various patterns. This is a a good company that is involved with supporting a few different fly fishing forums. While i'm sad to see that won't be able to continue sponsoring this competition, i certainly intend to continue supporting them in the future.