Favorite Fly Fishing Movie

alfaromeo

Reaction score
i saw on youtube . some flyfishing video made in Iran... the water is gin clear.. beautiful trout and scenery.. showed some of my Iranian freinds, they say the mountains in northen Iran and rivers and streams are beautiful.. and never fished all that much

hatidua

Reaction score
I'm not sure which I'd pick as my favorite (maybe Color of Coral?), but it'd be one of the videos by Rolf Nylinder (search Youtube if you aren't familiar with him).

A very close second place would be similar content by Havard Stubo (Jazz and Fly Fishing, also on Youtube).

Classtime

Reaction score

LePetomane

Reaction score
i saw on youtube . some flyfishing video made in Iran... the water is gin clear.. beautiful trout and scenery.. showed some of my Iranian freinds, they say the mountains in northen Iran and rivers and streams are beautiful.. and never fished all that much
I can see why.

Classtime

Reaction score
Got a link. I worked with a professor who was from Lebanon. He showed me some pictures of mountains/steams/forests that looked like California.