Favorite Fly Fishing Movie

alfaromeo

Reaction score
i saw on youtube . some flyfishing video made in Iran... the water is gin clear.. beautiful trout and scenery.. showed some of my Iranian freinds, they say the mountains in northen Iran and rivers and streams are beautiful.. and never fished all that much

ikankecil

Reaction score
I'm not sure which I'd pick as my favorite (maybe Color of Coral?), but it'd be one of the videos by Rolf Nylinder (search Youtube if you aren't familiar with him).

A very close second place would be similar content by Havard Stubo (Jazz and Fly Fishing, also on Youtube).

Classtime

Reaction score

Classtime

Reaction score
i saw on youtube . some flyfishing video made in Iran... the water is gin clear.. beautiful trout and scenery.. showed some of my Iranian freinds, they say the mountains in northen Iran and rivers and streams are beautiful.. and never fished all that much
Got a link. I worked with a professor who was from Lebanon. He showed me some pictures of mountains/steams/forests that looked like California.

2bornot2b

Reaction score
The quiet man, the priest getting interrupted catching a fish reminds me of fishing with the “boss”!

LOC

Reaction score
I don't recall FF but this series is a treat. Hilarious.
Funny you posted this because it is such a obscure collision of worlds involving independent movies, music and some fishing.
John Lurie (Lounge Lizards) and Tom Waits both musicians and also both star in the movie Down By Law by Jim Jarmusch is what brought me to the series.

It's really not about fishing per se as we see it on this forum but a way to past time with a friend.
I remember when this came out and it did crack me up too.

Most folks probably won't get it though.
Unless you are already a fan of the players it may not hold your attention.