Feather Emporium ? Edited Title

NCFly5

Reaction score
Recently placed two orders ( fairly expensive) through Feather Emporium - the short version - no communication - no product - no refund as of yet - I have reported to Paypal - but what a frustrating experience - I would advise anyone looking for capes etc... to look elsewhere. "Dave" is a poor business man at best - scam artist a

Ard

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you but we are already aware that there are irregularities in the way orders are handled by this business here.

I'm disappointed that it appears you joined the forum just to post this.

This is a very in depth forum with a giant selection of topic sub forums, I hope you'll enjoy the site.

Davebuech

Reaction score
My most recent order was received well and no complaints about the quality. I have had several or more transactions over the years. Some better than others but i have never been disappointed in what I received. Yes his communications are poor but maybe there is more to the story than we know.

flytire

Reaction score
ive had success in the past with feather emporium but havent ordered from him for awhile

this is really old news ad nauseum

had you done a little homework and search for reviews, you might not have placed an order

i dont think my first post on this forum would be one to bash somebody for any reason

dharkin

Reaction score
Hey NCFly,

I see that you joined the forum in March, welcome to the forum. Sorry that you had a bad experience with the place, maybe it will work out for you. Looking forward to hearing a little about you and the areas that you fish.

Take Care,
Dan

stenacron

Reaction score
Recently placed two orders ( fairly expensive) through Feather Emporium - the short version - no communication - no product - no refund as of yet - I have reported to Paypal - but what a frustrating experience - I would advise anyone looking for capes etc... to look elsewhere. "Dave" is a poor business man at best - scam artist a
"Why the two orders? Colonel?" :oops:

Sorry for your loss. Maybe a lesson for all... take a minute to check out a supplier before sending them money. And no, a global pandemic will not improve a bad supplier's performance.

Ard

Administrator
Reaction score
The new member has not revisited the forum since posting this thread. I don't like internet bashing but didn't delete the thread or close it because sometimes folks get the idea I'm too harsh when it comes to such measures.

Since the post was made and then in a 'mission accomplished' like manor the poster retired from the field satisfied that he had punished the business to some extent I think it should go away.

First I'll close it then quietly remove it later today or tomorrow.

Last edited: