Fishpond Submersible Lumbar Pack

mporter012

Reaction score
I bought a fishpond lumbar pack late last summer, and I just can’t get used to it. Was a sling pack guy and then moved to the lumbar, but not into it. It’s been used, obviously, but in great shape. Riverbed camo, can send photo later if need be. Looking to get $175 or trade for a sling pack or backpack or vest. Or whatever else you got. I’m in Fort Collins CO if anyone local is interested.

sparsegraystubble

Reaction score
I only have a closet full of packs, but what the heck. None are submersible or a lumbar pack. Plus we are close.

I might be interested in buying this one. Or would you be interested in a virtually brand new Umpqua 1200 Steamboat slings with water holder and Zs2 tippet holder. I also have al virtuallly unused Umpqua Swiftwater vest. Let me know if interested.

Don

mporter012

Reaction score
I only have a closet full of packs, but what the heck. None are submersible or a lumbar pack. Plus we are close.

I might be interested in buying this one. Or would you be interested in a virtually brand new Umpqua 1200 Steamboat slings with water holder and Zs2 tippet holder. I also have al virtuallly unused Umpqua Swiftwater vest. Let me know if interested.

Don
Sorry I’m only a 5 days late on responding! I have a pack like the umpqua pack, but the umpqua looks nice. The umpqua plus a little $$?

sparsegraystubble

Reaction score
Yeah, The Umpqua is lower priced than your pack because it isn’t submersible. I am assuming that your pack is the current Thunderhead model.

Avidmax lists yours at $230 and mine at $130. The bottle holder and tippet holder on mine are accessories (assuming you want them) that combined are just over $30. Mine is probably less used than yours but that’s no big deal for me. What do you think would be a fair cash payment to even things out?

Don

mporter012

Reaction score
Yeah, The Umpqua is lower priced than your pack because it isn’t submersible. I am assuming that your pack is the current Thunderhead model.

Avidmax lists yours at $230 and mine at $130. The bottle holder and tippet holder on mine are accessories (assuming you want them) that combined are just over $30. Mine is probably less used than yours but that’s no big deal for me. What do you think would be a fair cash payment to even things out?

Don
Yep mine is current as of late last season, I don’t think they’ve changed It... Let me double check and see if my umpqua pro-deal is still active, because if so, i can get a submersible for probably 1/2 off, and I’d just sell you the fishpond for that price.

skifish

Reaction score
I bought a fishpond lumbar pack late last summer, and I just can’t get used to it. Was a sling pack guy and then moved to the lumbar, but not into it. It’s been used, obviously, but in great shape. Riverbed camo, can send photo later if need be. Looking to get $175 or trade for a sling pack or backpack or vest. Or whatever else you got. I’m in Fort Collins CO if anyone local is interested.
Is this still available? If so, I’m interested in discussing.
assuming this is the waterproof one? Shoulder strap etc?

skifish

Reaction score
Ok thanks.
if anyone has one to sell and happens to see this please PM me.

I don’t have enough privilege to post a wtb thread..