Fly tying packages... for specific flies

2ltdjorn

Reaction score
Just getting into fly tying. Anyone know of fly shops or retailers that sell prepackaged kits for individual flies you can buy?

To include enough material to tie 15-20 of that pattern?

I saw one on fly shop but forgot which one a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Just getting into fly tying. Anyone know of fly shops or retailers that sell prepackaged kits for individual flies you can buy?

To include enough material to tie 15-20 of that pattern?

I saw one on fly shop but forgot which one a few months ago.

You can buy very high quality flies from our member Jerry (aka hairwing530). The flies can be preselected to your desires or area you plan to fish......send a pm to Jerry you won't be disappointed.

mandotrout

Reaction score
Headhunters in Craig, Montana. They call them "Just Add Vise" kits. Enough to tie at least 25 of each pattern. They are kind of Missouri River specific though. They were running a sale on them; don't know if it's still going.

2ltdjorn

Reaction score
Headhunters in Craig, Montana. They call them "Just Add Vise" kits. Enough to tie at least 25 of each pattern. They are kind of Missouri River specific though. They were running a sale on them; don't know if it's still going.
That’s what I was thinking of.

2ltdjorn

Reaction score
You can buy very high quality flies from our member Jerry (aka hairwing530). The flies can be preselected to your desires or area you plan to fish......send a pm to Jerry you won't be disappointed.
I’ve ordered from him too