For The "Salt" & Bass Down Deep...

hairwing530

Reaction score
beside the AuSable River in northern Michigan
Over these past months, I've been asked if I would tie up some "salt" patterns? And, the answer always will be "Yes," if that's what you'd like/need. As for a set price? We can talk about each "salt" order, as a lot will depend on the number of flies and the patterns needed. Some are just a bit more pricey to tie on my end. But, if you need it, I'll do my best to set a box of salt flies on your doorstep...

Paypal works best for me, and my Paypal info is: [email protected]

Your thoughts, my friends? Let me know...

Tight lines always...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited:

hairwing530

Reaction score
Shawn,

As the "unclaimed" set was quickly snatched up by another angler, my offer stands on building a similar set of flies, as I'm pretty sure that I've got a fair number of those hooks sitting in one of the hook boxes. Just let me know...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

tylersc

Reaction score
Jerry,

I'd be interested in a set of those flies - can you PM me with a price?

pfm

Reaction score
Jerry, Every time I see these flies it piques my interest as these are more in line with what I need. However I have already exceeded my fly budget, though for good cause. I do have to ask, what is the price?
thanks,
Paul

hairwing530

Reaction score
Got it, Paul. The work on the "salty" mix already is underway...

And, if anybody else needs a grouping of 60+ salt flies-- Clousers and the like --let me know. With the mag jaws in place, I'm going to finish up the salt hooks currently in residence, along with some of the materials for them as well. Group #2 will be priced at $75, shipped...

Tight lines always, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

hairwing530

Reaction score
With pfm's order nearly complete-- this will be a preview for you, Paul --I've tied enough "salt flies" to do two 40-count fly boxes. The mix will include weighted Clousers, some streamers and deceivers, as well as a few of my ol' "bent-back" specials. If anyone needs a few "salty" ones, the boxes are $45, delivered to your door.

Many thanks, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited:

pfm

Reaction score
They look sweet Jerry. I'll be waiting until after the Labor Day crowds go away to get them wet.
Waiting anxiously,
Paul

pfm

Reaction score
Jerry,
Great. Having voted in the primary today I can camp by the mailbox. I'm anxious to see your latest handiwork. Will let you know when it arrives.
Thanks,
Paul