Forum Adds

jdwy

Reaction score
Don't know where this should be posted, I haven't been on here in about a month until today. Now I'm getting trashy advertising videos covering one fourth of the lower left of the monitor screen RIGHT ON TOP of posts and threads as I'm trying to read them. As fast as I "X" a vid add out, another one appears. Then of course, there's the adds taking up space on the very bottom of the screen too. This is ridiculous, what's the deal?

okiekev

Reaction score
Since the updated format, my screen is covered with adds as well. The lower left videos seemed to have stopped, but there are still many more.

trev

Reaction score
Use the Tapatalk app!

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
tapatalk places an ad in every post and I just repeated your ad by quoting you, none of those tapatalk ads pay for the forum, if I owned the forum I'd ban those ads.

trev

Reaction score
''trashy ads''; I have read that the content of ads are tied to the history of your browser. The www keeps watch on us all, more so if you use a phone.

ts47

Reaction score
As of today, I have turned my adblocker off. The adds don't seem as bad as they were. Will give it a try for a while and see... I do want the forum to hang around.