Frogg toggs waders

fadetoblack188

Reaction score
Anyone wear frog togg waders? Which model how are they? Need a new pair not looking to spend a lot on waders right now.

Davitticus Maximus

Reaction score
I have heard nothing but bad things about Frogg togg waders though I myself never used them. I currently have field and stream stockingfoot fishing waders that cost about $150 that have worked fine for the past 2 seasons without a leak.

Jellymon

Reaction score
My frog togg waders lasted over 5 years without a leak. Until just recently the neoprene on the bottom of the foot got very thin and started leaking through. I was happy with them.

gpwhitejr

Reaction score
I have Frogg Toggs that I bought several years ago at STP for $79 if I remember correctly. They still seem fine, no leaks yet, but I don't do a whole lot of wading, more kayak fishing.

frickerdog

Reaction score
I have Frogg Togg boot hip waders that I use in warmer temps. They developed a leak at the boot seam after about 50 uses, but a little Flexi-Seal has done the trick and they have not leaked since then.

NJ Catch and Release

Reaction score
I got the Pilot II from STP for $79! I thought if they last 1 year I would be happy. I did have a leak in the seem where the neoprene boot attached and I contacted support and they sent me a new pair.

dolomieu

Reaction score
I have the Anura 2 and they have been great for about 3.5 years with about 25-30 outings a year. Recently the right foot neoprene was wearing thin and I spread a little Aquaseal and that leak is gone.. so far. I even bought Redington Sonic Pro HD a couple years ago thinking the Frogg Toggs would give out and I haven't had to use the Redingtons yet! The Anuras can usually be found on sale for $80-$100 on the big auction site.

jayr

Reaction score
I hope their waders are of a better quality than their wading boots. I purchased a pair of boots several years ago and after about 2 months the felt sole came completely off of one boot, of course while fishing. I had walked in a pretty good way and you talk about discomfort on the way back. I did get my purchase priced refunded and then bought a better pair, not Frogg Toggs.

YMMV

Jecox

Reaction score
I recently purchased Frog Togg wading pants and have fished in them maybe 8 times. Except for one time that I fell into a creek and little water came in over the top, they have kept me dry. The only problem I’ve had is the buckle slipping so that they can get a little loose after a while.