FS: Gary Borger Ultimate Wading Shoe size11 $53 FREE SHIPPING

tacovan

Reaction score
Finally made that 50 post threshold!!!
I love my old felt sole Borger boots and recently saw this pair on the "auction site" that I thought would make a good backup pair. The seller didn't know the sizing but said that they fit him and that he's an 11-11.5. I'm a 12EEE but I took a chance anyway... Long story short- they fit my stocking feet fine but I'm not even gonna try to squeeze into these with waders. So, I'm offering them here for sale! I think these could work for a man in size US11... (or maybe a 10 who wants some extra toe room for cold weather wading). $53 shipping included. Here are the pics from the original auction... feel free to ask questions!

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600-1.jpg

tacovan

Reaction score
I should add that these boots are in great condition and that I'd be happy to post more pics. Thanks for looking!

silver creek

Reaction score
My late friend Jim Greenlee owned Weinbrenner Shoe Company which made the Borger wading boots. I still have about 3 new pairs of boots that he gave me.

The Borger Boots were sized so that you bought the same size as your street shoes and then they would fit when you had waders on. Since you wear street shoes that are a size larger than the boot, I am not surprised that they are too small for you

So your boots will fit a person who wears size 11 shoes. The boots did NOT come in half sizes. Although you said the person who sold them is a size 11-11.5, the boots are a size 11 just in case someone wears size 11 shoes and is looking for wading boots.

tacovan

Reaction score
Silver, thanks for the knowledge! I've read your posts regarding installing studs on these boots with great interest. These boots really are top notch!
Ok, since I put these up for cheap and haven't had any bites... I would trade for some nice hand tied Adams flies. Any takers?

trev

Reaction score
I might have jumped on those, but idiots have banned felt in my state, because of the didymo lie, and the people who replaced them don't know why, so will probably never drop the ban. Good looking shoes.

tacovan

Reaction score
A few states have dropped the felt ban- don't give up hope. In the meantime, maybe these can be your "out of state boots" ;)

bocianka1

Reaction score
Boots received. Thanks for the prompt mailing. The boots look great, cant wait to try them out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk