FS: Ross Gunnison 5/6; Solitude 2 Fly reels

mike_r

Reaction score
Ross Gunnison 5/6. Latest version. Excellent condion +. Only a few outings. Includes an Rio Gold IT wf5f line thatbis in very good condition but has been used. Factory loop removed from tip and replaced with nail- knotted mono loop of 30#. Also 75 yds of red SA 20# dacron backing left hand wound. Incl. box, pouch, and sticker. SOLD

Solitude 2 made in USA by EDCO of Mount Vernon, Wa. Those who know, know how fine and smooth these reels are! When I purchased directly from Matt at Edco about 2 yrs ago, he said this was the last SR2 in Type 3 Black anodize he had in stock and most likely the last one of it’s kind ever to be produced. Used very little and in mint condition less one tiny ding; pin point sized on outer reel edge. No box or pouch was included when I received the reel from Edco. Will include a nice Fishpond protective case. Approx 100 yards of white 20# SA dacron backing wound Left Hand. OFF Market

NOTE: All prices include US Postal Priority shipping in CONUS. Paypal preferred. Will answer PM’s on this board in order received. Thank you!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: