FS: Sage Click III reel with spare spool

crazyryan

Reaction score
Sage Click III reel with spare spool. Fished 2 times. No visible sign of use. Reel foot was always taped when mounting on reelseat. Original boxes, pouches, paperworks. Flyline not included. Backing YES.

Price reduced to 250USD shipped. Paypal. I pay postage.

Cheers,
Ben

Last edited:

Acheron

Reaction score
I love it, especially the color but mostly how the reel just screams...simplicity .

However, the price is way outside of what I'll spend on any reel and any offer would be akin to you taking it to a pawn shop, so I won't offend you! Good luck with your sale!

crazyryan

Reaction score
I don't know. I paid 320 for the reel and 150 for the spare spool........so a total worth of 470USD and consider the as new condition.......Now I am just asking 300USD......I bet you could find a lower price even when you looked at their discontinued sale price.....

Maybe higher than you expected if you are looking for an used reel and want the reel only..........but if you need a spare spool, which I always do and always purpchased at least one for my reel, I consider it a good deal.....

Thanks anyway.

Acheron

Reaction score
Hi, I think you have misunderstood. I'm not saying it's a bad deal, I'm saying it's above my payscale, out of my price range, too rich for my blood...things like that. :D

These copper colored reels from Sage are really cool looking, I love how they look.

Sorry for the confusion, I was just trying to offer up a reason why it might take you a bit longer to sell and I can see my post wasn't very clear on that point. :)

the norseman

Reaction score
Cool looking Fly Reel! I'm not familiar with these Sages.

I've been studying the Pictures but don't see what Size diameter
the Fly Reel is, and what Weight Line it is suppose to take.

What is the Size and Line it takes? Thank you in advance for
your reply.

crazyryan

Reaction score
Cool looking Fly Reel! I'm not familiar with these Sages.

I've been studying the Pictures but don't see what Size diameter
the Fly Reel is, and what Weight Line it is suppose to take.

What is the Size and Line it takes? Thank you in advance for
your reply.
Hi it is for 3/4/5wt and dia. is 8cm or 3 1/4in

Thanks