GLF Antron Sparkle Yarn

bbbruce77

Reaction score
I have an abundance of the original antron yarns made with clear antron fibers as Gary specified for his patterns. I am including 10 yard pieces of each of the three colors that Gary had made up special and 5 yard pieces of 20 or so other colors for $17.50, which includes domestic postage for USA. My Pay Pal account is my email address : [email protected]

jayr

Reaction score
I would suggest you remove your email address from your post unless you like getting spammed, or worse.

Just send it via PM.

falcon53

Reaction score
When I purchased one of Gary's books he sent me a lifetime supply of a lot of Antron colors with my book order. I don't know if they were special blends of colors but I don't get too wrapped up in Antron colors for veils or shucks. Close enough is fine. He is missed for his accomplishments.

If someone needs Antron it looks like a good deal.

Last edited:

silver creek

Reaction score
J Stockard has an article about antron yarn,

"It’s Antron. A decade ago a fistful of Aunt Lydia’s Heavy Rug Yarn, Antron flavor, would last you ten lifetimes. But don’t bother trying to find such skeins now, on auction sites or wherever, because rugs have long since gone to other cheaper fibers. Get it from J. Stockard in a less ridiculous size.

Figure 1—Dear Departed Aunt Lydia"

I stocked up on Aunt Lydia's antron rug yarn years ago. I bought every color that I thought could be used for flies. Here's my supply of 30 skeins.

bbbruce77

Reaction score
The "Aunt Lydias" rug yarns are the wrong stuff. They are not made up with clear antron fibers but as far as being trilobal I do not know.