Hello from M’isipi

dswice

Reaction score
Hi Denduke and welcome to the forum. Yes, if it pertains to fly fishing, you can find it here. We have some very knowledgeable members who are glad to share info and we look forward to your contributions.

Denduke

Reaction score
Quick question. Do you host pics from my device or gotta use url from a separate site to post pics. ie do I have an album; can I post them direct ?

Denduke

Reaction score
Pretty much WarmWater. Do hit Arkie tailwaters some. Been on trip to Henry’sFork/ Yellowstone and the Guadalupe. Made few trips to Keys and Ft Lauderdale to catch exotics. But mostly bream/bass locally here in South M’isipi. Also hit the salt marshes for reds and specks when I can.

dennyk

Reaction score
Hi Denduke and welcome to the forum!

Glad to see you are contributing with your first couple posts. I guess you already figures out you don't need a third party to post pictures. Some nice shots there!

Denny

Denduke

Reaction score
Hey Philly, this place is huge. Prolly some fellow innovators around here just haven’t run into them, yet. Where are you posting mostly?

Denduke

Reaction score

Wonder how to move the jumper over to the right. Ain’t enough room. Maybe shows up correctly on the full desk top. I’m on IPhone
Signatures don’t show up on mobile? Ok it works when turn phone sideways.

Last edited:

trev

Reaction score
Quick question. Do you host pics from my device or gotta use url from a separate site to post pics. ie do I have an album; can I post them direct ?
It will take a file from your machine by browsing -click on the upload image arrow- or drag and drop or a URL -click on link icon