Hopper Dropper Fly Swap

bocianka1

Reaction score
I received flies from Micmac1 and WWKimba over the holidays. The flies look great gentlemen. So far we appear to be on track. Still plenty of time for everyone else to get things tied up and mailed. Keep up the nice work fellas.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bocianka1

Reaction score
I received the flies from Flukefly this weekend. Flies are looking good. Only a few left to arrive to complete the swap.

bocianka1

Reaction score
The flies from Philip arrive today. They took over a month for the post office to finish their delivery. Good thing we set the deadline as late as we did.

I'll get some pictures of all the flies taken/posted and have everything shipped out hopefully by the end of the weekend. Nice work gents. All the flies arrived before the deadline and everything looks great. It is always nice to be a part of a swap where everything runs smoothly. Thanks to everyone who participated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ottosmagic13

Reaction score
Keith,

Thanks again for spearheading this swap. Excited to get the flies and participate in the next swap.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

bocianka1

Reaction score
Great work on all of the flies. My thanks to all the tiers, everyone submitted their flies on time (even with a long post office delay for some tiers). It's always a pleasure to host/participate in a swap where everything goes smoothly. I am looking forward to getting out on the water and trying some of these flies out. You should all be getting your flies shortly.

I'll be hitting the post office today and dropping everyone's goodies in the mail. After the delay I saw with mailing one of the submissions to me, I'll try to send everyone a tracking number so you can keep tabs on your package (just in case).

Tight Lines Gentlemen.