Introduction

Cosmo

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Been a lurker for a while so thought it was time to become a member and introduce myself.
Started fly fishing when I was a child but pretty much gave it up when I left my native Sweden for NYC. Recently moved CT which allows me to spend a lot more time fishing. At first I mostly did bass fishing but recently I felt the desire to start fly fishing again. Said and done, I bought myself an unhealthy amount of gear and now spend pretty much all of my spare time fly fishing. I mostly fish in rivers and small lakes for browns, rainbow, brookies etc.

Thanks for a great forum!

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I do hope you become hooked on our forum just like fishing. You will find helpful people and as you explore the site discover photography threads, the video gallery and more specific categories than I can list.

Enjoy :)

frickerdog

Reaction score
Welcome, Cosmo! We have similar stories, except you temporarily gave up fishing when you moved from Sweden to NY and I did so when I moved from Philly to North Jersey. Somehow, your story seems more compelling. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Lamarsh

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Many people fall in love with fly fishing more than once in a lifetime.

Acquiring unhealthy amounts of gear is arguably very healthy.