My Morning(s) in the Creek

Bam Boozelled

Reaction score
You'd be correct, and I suppose it's my new stomping grounds haha. I've recently started exploring the area starting in the north most sections and just trying to see all of it, I've rapidly fallen in for it. (literally haha) Caught a few small browns and a couple stocked rainbows so far but its been such a fun experience sneaking, creeping, and crawling around rocks in search of those elusive butter sticks.

Feel free to dm me if you'd like to talk about it, I have had such nice and enjoyed conversations with all the anglers I have encountered along it so far.

Last edited:

Bam Boozelled

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! That's awesome and inspiring, I'm sure I'm not being stealthy enough! This gives me motivation and even more excitement towards my next trip down. (I'm up in Flag). I have had to seriously acknowledge the bow and arrow cast and it is slowly becoming a stable. You put it perfectly to how I have been seeing it so far!

Last edited:

Bam Boozelled

Reaction score
Little clip of me spying on some Brown trout before I tried catching one. After watching a few refusals of my hares ear, I put on a Size 18 barbless Black Beauty and she ate it on the first drift. Smart and very observant fish, you learn so much from watching them and being able to see how they react to your flies is priceless, very cool.