New member from South Carolina

Donald Morgan

Reaction score
Welcome Donald to a retired person with experience! Been fly tying for 50 years. I am a born and bred central New Yorker and have lived the past 29 years a stone's throw from the Great New York State Fairgrounds . I mostly fish warm water/still water but am happy anytime anything hits on the end of my line!

Welcome to the site!

Kim
Thanks Kim. We have a camp in the Helderberg mountains above Middleburgh NY. Now that I am retired we plan on spending the summers up there. I have fished the Schoharie and the Catskill some, but looking forward to spending some extended time fishing them along with the Esopus and the Delaware. We have a nice lake on the mountain and I fish it as well.

WWKimba

Reaction score
Thanks Kim. We have a camp in the Helderberg mountains above Middleburgh NY. Now that I am retired we plan on spending the summers up there. I have fished the Schoharie and the Catskill some, but looking forward to spending some extended time fishing them along with the Esopus and the Delaware. We have a nice lake on the mountain and I fish it as well.
I'm surrounded by lakes here (Onondaga, Cayuga, Seneca, Oneida, Cazenovia and Ontario). Seneca and Cayuga are particularly nice because besides nice fishing there's plenty of wineries to visit! Although, if memory serves me, Middleburg has a winery or two as well.

Kim