Nice Day on the MO

jjcm

Reaction score
Ended up on the Muskegon but with only maybe an hour or two to fish. When I saw the DNR signs I realized that March had come and gone, my fishing license needed to be renewed. No network on the phone, so couldn't renew it riverside. Just watched the river. There were a few BWOs coming off the water and few fish rising. A beautiful day to watch the river.

Attachments

partsman

Reaction score
Nice jjcm, it’s been a while since I fished the MuskEgan, it’s a wonderful river.
Mike.

bonefish41

Reaction score
Life's too short not to have a renewed license...get a Samsung Galaxy 21 Ultra and rule the world at least Michigan DNR...I have not been without reception...where on the Musk were you...a DNR managed put-in...without reception?

jjcm

Reaction score
Life's too short not to have a renewed license...get a Samsung Galaxy 21 Ultra and rule the world at least Michigan DNR...I have not been without reception...where on the Musk were you...a DNR managed put-in...without reception?
I have a Note 20 Ultra; have always been a fan of the Note series. I went to the Croton area outside of Newaygo. I was kind of surprised to not have any reception too. Maybe more surprised that I forgot about my MI license. I have five current licenses in other states, I'm usually on top of this come March. It's alright, I'm sure I'll be back soon :)

bonefish41

Reaction score
My last was 3/30 on the PM ..got mine re-newed 4/1...just so I wouldn't forget on n ext trip 4/20 and 4/21:)