November 2019 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Reaction score
November the 1st and time for another caption competition! See what you can do with this one - the winner will receive the Allen Fly Fishing voucher.

UKFFF September 19 NAFF NOv 19 His-And-Hers.jpg

spm

Reaction score
Honey, can you fish on the other side of the lake? The signal here is weak.

Thanks,
steve

okaloosa

Reaction score
removed because
may have been too off colored

Last edited:

cooutlaw

Reaction score
Ya Julie....I'm on the date....uh huh....he asked if I wanted to go out on his boat...yes...I wore those heels...but...it really isn't the kind of boat I expected exactly...no...no cocktails or music...no...no other people...I'll have to tell you later....I'm getting back on the app and updating my dating profile as soon as we hang up....you want to get drinks later? No...I don't think this will take long.

okaloosa

Reaction score
Ya Julie....I'm on the date....uh huh....he asked if I wanted to go out on his boat...yes...I wore those heels...but...it really isn't the kind of boat I expected exactly...no...no cocktails or music...no...no other people...I'll have to tell you later....I'm getting back on the app and updating my dating profile as soon as we hang up....you want to get drinks later? No...I don't think this will take long.
just close the competition and give it to Cootlaw for the 2nd time in two months. if anyone comes close to this one I will eat my Simms hat;)

nasars

Reaction score
I've told her and told her, it's ten and two when your practice casting, but she keeps getting stuck at the twelve o'clock position.

tcorfey

Reaction score
For the executive who has everything. We bring you the Bass boat secretary.
Hello? Mr Smith's office. No I am sorry Mr. Smith is busy right now can I take a message?

Tripoli

Reaction score
“Yeah, it’s a nice boat, but it took us 12 hours to get out here because it only has a trolling motor!”

sparsegraystubble

Reaction score
“Good morning, Allen Fly Fishing Research and Development Office. Joan speaking. Our director can’t come to the phone right now, he’s testing new products. May I take a message?”

smoke33

Reaction score
No, he’s up in the front of the boat pouting. I caught my limit in the first hour. I used a cute little silver spinner with pink and green feathers. I picked it because it matched perfectly with my nail polish! I really sent him over the edge when I asked him if he had a second one because they would make a great pair of earrings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk