November 2019 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

2ltdjorn

Reaction score
This isn’t what I thought he wanted when he said he wanted get his tip wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please remember that replies should be constructed in a way that may be humorous to anyone who views and reads them regardless of that persons age or their sex. If you enter a reply that in hindsight may only appeal to a locker room crowd of buddies having a beer you can always edit the content, that way I won't have to.

Thanks.

okaloosa

Reaction score
Please remember that replies should be constructed in a way that may be humorous to anyone who views and reads them regardless of that persons age or their sex. If you enter a reply that in hindsight may only appeal to a locker room crowd of buddies having a beer you can always edit the content, that way I won't have to.

Thanks.
I removed mine just in case:
how about this one instead?;)

"honestly, girlfriend, I wouldn't have shaved my legs and gotten all dolled up if I knew he wan't a fly fisherman! Remeber, sweetie, I dumped the last jerk because he claimed to be a flyfisherman but all he did was lob a bead egg all day with a bobber"."

marianeq

Reaction score
"Captain's log: day 3 of holding my bladder. we are still adrift. my phone died yesterday so now I'm talking to my hand. I begin to suspect he thinks I'm a part of the boat."

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
For the executive who has everything. We bring you the Bass boat secretary.
Hello? Mr Smith's office. No I am sorry Mr. Smith is busy right now can I take a message?
Thanks for all of your entries!

This month's winner is tcorfey with post 14. I'll PM you about your prize!