NRX-LP 9' 5 wt Thomas & Thomas LPS 8' 4wt and assorted Reels Orvis, Lamson, Hardy

Blackstonefly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NRX-LP 9' 5 wt Thomas & Thomas LPS 8' 4wt and assorted Reels Orvis, Lamson, Hardy

**** Selling the last few of my rods and reels ...Trying to get down to 3 rods/reels ******

1 Brand New Thomas & Thomas (lite Presentation) 8' 4 weight LPS ll Model 804-3 fly rod that is still in Plastic and I Never registered it yet. Was casted when I bought it and never used. $315 shipped USA

1-Like Brand New G. Loomis 1085 NRX LP Rod 9' 5 weight with loomis rod sleeve, but No Original NRX Tube but It is in a G Loomis rod tube with zipper top. (tube was stolen from my car while I was fishing with the rod. ) Someone saw them grab it and run like hell. Thank God rod was not in the tube.... ( used twice Never Registered) $499 shipped USA

**Reels available** 2- Orvis Battenkill lll Disc Drag reels with/ a New Spare Spool $199 a set (Reel & Spool) Have two sets...

2- Sage 4250 Platinum Fly Reels Exc Condition $ 175 Each
1- Lamson Litespeed New in Box made 2 for a 5/6 $ 175 Smoke Grey #2
1 -Hardy 3000CC Click/ Check reels Excl Condition $160 shipped
Also have a Hardy Zenith 9' 5 wt in Mint Condition and a Brand New Helios 3F 9' 4 Wt 2 weeks old never used....
If Interested just contact me

Attachments

garlech

Reaction score
Re: NRX-LP 9' 5 wt Thomas & Thomas LPS 8' 4wt and assorted Reels Orvis, Lamson, Har

Hi, Interested in the Zenith 5wt. Is it the wooden or skeletal real seat? Do you still have sock and tube (blank plugs)? How much would you be looking for?

bigbossman420

Reaction score
Re: NRX-LP 9' 5 wt Thomas & Thomas LPS 8' 4wt and assorted Reels Orvis, Lamson, Har

What is the last reel you have pictured in your post in which you added more pics. Looks like a sage...

gormaci

Reaction score

I am interested in NRX LP 590.
Are you interested in trading for new abel TR 4/5 by any chance (custom color, $595 retail)
PM me if you are.

joselu

Reaction score

Excuse me.
I want ti but a NRX LP 5 Wt, but O see the pics if your Gloomis y I think that It is a NRx no LP...
Can you help me?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk

fc1955

Reaction score

Is the Zenith still available

JDR

Reaction score

pls pm me if nrx is still available
I doubt you are going to hear anything. The OP was banned from the site, for some reason. Must have been bad.

Jim Mc

Reaction score

Why can't this listing just be deleted so it can't keep coming back up?