Panfish / Bass Fly Swap please read;

How would you like to procede with this fly swap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ard

Administrator
Reaction score
The swap has developed a problem so I am leaving this up to those who have signed on as participants. The poll is simple as I can make it, please check off your preference and we'll move forward.

If more than one participant checks option #2 I will draw a name from a cap then contact you via PM to offer assistance.

Ard

Ard

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm hoping that you guys who are tying for this swap find this post and enter some votes.

It's a 5 day poll and one is already gone. If there are no replies by the time the poll ends I'l consider that no one wishes to go forward with the mailing and swapping...…..

nuchamps5

Reaction score
I'm still tying for this, but I don't have the time to manage it, unfortunately. If somebody takes over management, I'm happy to send them along. Or save them for another time!

-Phil

Ard

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the latest; [bocianka1] is going to manage the incoming and outgoing flies so be expecting a Private Message from him shortly.

I'm in favor of not letting grass grow beneath my feet before this gets back on track so it's done.

I hope all who said they would tie for the swap will stay the course and pull this off.

Ard

johnnymaltby

Reaction score
I am more than happy organize all of the swapping for this if it takes the load off of some people. Events like this seem to be one of the coolest things about being on a forum like this. I am bummed to have never received flies from the Winter Swap. It was my first attempt at a swap, but at this point it is water under the bridge. Just the act of tying them was enjoyable to me.

Ard

Administrator
Reaction score
I am more than happy organize all of the swapping for this if it takes the load off of some people. Events like this seem to be one of the coolest things about being on a forum like this. I am bummed to have never received flies from the Winter Swap. It was my first attempt at a swap, but at this point it is water under the bridge. Just the act of tying them was enjoyable to me.
OMG!

Who was supposed to have ran a "Winter Swap"? I didn't even know there was a Winter Swap. Are you saying you mailed flies out and never got a return package?

I used to keep a close eye on these things because of a train wreck we had in 2011. New rules and all of that but no reads rules and neither Larry or I have been consulted regarding any recent swaps. I only knew of this one after the thread was running and had half a dozen guys signed on...……..

Last edited:

DonW

Reaction score
"winter swap" was also run by iatrouter, I believe most got their flies sent in then one post saying there was some personal emergency "can someone take over?"and radio silence since.

ia_trouter

Reaction score
If somebody can take over this swap that would be great. I will still tie for it if I don't get lynched. I will complete the "Winter fly swap" and have posted that thread. And sorry for the confusion Ard. This isn't actually the swap in immediate peril.

dennyk

Reaction score
If somebody can take over this swap that would be great. I will still tie for it if I don't get lynched. I will complete the "Winter fly swap" and have posted that thread. And sorry for the confusion Ard. This isn't actually the swap in immediate peril.
Hi Dewayne-Good to hear from you I missed your postings! :)

Denny

bocianka1

Reaction score
Dewayne, We would love to have you continue in the swap. Please contact me. Your PM limit has been reached and i can't send you a message. I'd like to quickly check in with you on another aspect of the swap.