Please Read This Post;

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As you are all seeing this is a bit different than you may be used to using, it is for me as I've got 13 years experience with the old format.

What I'm asking is simple, please be careful as you post threads and be sure you are posting into the proper forum category. This will save me a great deal of effort hunting down topics best suited to another forum and moving them.

Also try to bear in mind that this format is new to everyone except the person who wrote the program so allow us a little time to work through things.

Thanks

original cormorant

Reaction score
As you are all seeing this is a bit different than you may be used to using, it is for me as I've got 13 years experience with the old format.

What I'm asking is simple, please be careful as you post threads and be sure you are posting into the proper forum category. This will save me a great deal of effort hunting down topics best suited to another forum and moving them.

Also try to bear in mind that this format is new to everyone except the person who wrote the program so allow us a little time to work through things.

Thanks
Just one point - some users may not realise that they need to log in to the new scenario. If you were permanently loggged in to the old forum that will not be carried over - you will need to log in again (and tick "stay logged in")