Redfish guide around Charleston

smp005

Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna be working around Augusta, GA in December & January :). I have fished around Helen, Ga many times and that is an option but what I REALLY want to do is spend some time chasing Reds along the coast..

Can anyone recommend a good guide - and I mean guide that specializes in FLY FISHING for Reds.. not a guide that will take a fly Fisherman ...

dswice

Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna be working around Augusta, GA in December & January :). I have fished around Helen, Ga many times and that is an option but what I REALLY want to do is spend some time chasing Reds along the coast..

Can anyone recommend a good guide - and I mean guide that specializes in FLY FISHING for Reds.. not a guide that will take a fly Fisherman ...
Here's your guide I think (Charleston, SC). Give him a call: Finaddict Charters, (843) 224-7462, Capt. Chris Wilson (aka "Bootsie").

ryc72

Reaction score
Chris Wilson is great. I’ve enjoyed fishing with him. He has a 1 piece 8wt Nrx that’s awesome to fish with. If you book him make sure he brings that rod. I’ve also enjoyed fishing with Jeremy Espiritu. https://shallowfishing.com/. Couldn’t go wrong with either. I’m hoping to get in a winter trip down there.