Social distancing photos

patrick62

Reaction score
Housatonic ("The Elms" section) October 2017.

Hopelessly crowded by my standards but they were ahead of the curve, staying considerably more than six feet from each other.

clsmith131

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1501099099549.jpg
This is the middle of nowhere Tennessee. I had no idea that there were even any drum in this stream. I was hoping for walleye, smallmouth, rainbow, or even a cat, when I wrestled this tank on a 5wt. There was a strong doubt whether I'd be able to get the thing in. My friend thought I was messing around when he heard me screaming and stumbling around from down stream. Without a net, or anyone to help wrangle this bruiser, I dragged it to the shallows until its back was protruding from the water and scooped him from the underside. That's when my buddy finally showed up with the camera. I don't know if there's a fish out there that won't take a black wooly bugger.

jzim

Reaction score
Lately, when I've been on the water the fish have been practicing social distancing better than I have. :)

zjory

Reaction score
Took the day off yesterday to get some solitude before a storm blew in. Long hike to a creek in the middle of nowhere that holds some great fish. Just what I needed.

Last edited: