** SOLD ** Abel Super 12 Fly Reel – As New

Daz

Reaction score
Abel Super Series 12 Fly Reel – As New with Box, Case, Backing, Blank Warranty Card, and Manual

Fantastic classic big water fly reel - For line weights 11 and up, 10.1 oz., 4.45” diameter in Abel’s beautiful “HG” high gloss black color with rosewood handle and rated for 325 yards of 30# backing with a WF12 line. Reel is in mint, “as new” condition with no signs of use and not a mark on it. The box shows some wear/tear (side flaps), but if not for having backing spooled on it, you wouldn’t know that it’s not factory new. It came from Abel set up for RH wind but has the square tooth drag plate and can easily be changed to LH in about 2 minutes, not counting rewinding the backing. Instructions for the direction change are included and I’m happy to change it over for you if desired.

I am the second owner and bought this recently as one of a matched pair thinking I’d use one on my 12wt and the other on my 10 – But it’s just a bit too heavy to properly balance my super light 10wt so it’s up for sale or for trade for a similar condition Super 10 or Super 9/10.

Comes spooled with several hundred yards of backing and includes the original box (some wear/tear), Abel reel bag, blank warranty card and original instruction sheet/manual.

** SOLD **

PM or post here for more info
Located SWFL

DSCN3922_resize.JPG

Attachments

Last edited: