SOLD F/S: Fiberglass 376-3 Fly Rod

el jefe

Reaction score
SOLD I have for sale a 376-3 fiberglass fly rod that I built. It has been lawn cast but not fished. It is a neat translucent green. The blank is by Roger, if any of you are familiar with that eBay seller. I built up this rod to practice my clear wraps. Component details are:

Grip and reel seat: One-piece cork downlocking slide band with anodized black aluminum hardware of generic origins
Guides: Snake Brand Universal dark nickel light wire
Tip top: Snake Brand dark nickel regular loop
Stripping guide: American Tackle HTRLC 10mm RingLock, ti-chrome frame with holographic nanoplasma ring
Winding check: Black anodized aluminum
Thread: YLI silk 212
No rod tube or sock
Asking $65 shipped CONUSIMG_2738[1].JPG

IMG_2734[1].JPGIMG_2736[1].JPG

Last edited:

Hayden Creek

Reaction score
I'm on board but want to know a couple of things. Of course I want a picture of the grip as you did not show it. And not familiar with the blank so a description of the action. Thanks.

ibookje

Reaction score
I don’t understand why some folks forget to show the grip when selling a rod. The grip is the only part that distinguishes from any rod.

el jefe

Reaction score
Here is a better picture of the grip. Hopefully, the entirety of the picture posts.

Also, I would describe the action as pretty quick for glass. I think it tends more toward a 4-weight if you are going for traditional glass action. I would go outside and cast it right now to offer more details on that, but it's blowing gale force out at the moment.

IMG_2743[1].JPG

okaloosa

Reaction score
jefe, nice job and I really like the cork grip and handle and clear silk wraps.....I bet it would be a blast to fish ...I have made a bunch of rods and this rod is a no brainer at that price...

sasquatch7

Reaction score
Nice build . Raise the price dude . I built one just like it from Roger . The damn grip cost me 25 and shipping . I quit trying to sell rods as nobody appreciates what they see . I'm donating all my rods to Healing Waters , to hell with taking chicken feed for them .