** SOLD ** Orvis CFO IV Disc Saltwater

swfl daz

Reaction score
** SOLD **
Classic Orvis CFO IV Disc Saltwater fly reel. Weighs only 4.7oz, is 3-3/16” in diameter and is rated for line weights 6-8 but also works well on smaller rods due to its light weight. This is an English CFO Disc in Orvis’ beautiful forest green color with a nice disc drag and differs from the regular CFO Discs in that it has corrosion resistant finish and parts for use in saltwater (although it's just as good in fresh).

Reel is used but has been well taken care of and maintained. It has some light cosmetic wear along the edges as shown in the pictures (looks like more in the pictures than in person). Overall it’s in excellent condition, 10/10 mechanically and 9/10 for cosmetics (see pics for details). Currently set up for LH wind but can easily be changed to RH. Made in England. Includes Orvis zip case.

DSCN2928_resize.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

k_e_v

Reaction score
Farmington, ill. -Stop by for a cold beer on your
Congratulations Kev!!

Don't forget Emil (rockriver) called dibbs!

Denny
Don't make fun of me Denny, I obviously have a problem🤣

I don't know how I missed this. If you decide to sell it, let me know Kevin.
I will Emil, but Im afraid its not going anywhere anytime soon. Sorry I saw it first

best, kev

dennyk

Reaction score
Don't make fun of me Denny, I obviously have a problem🤣

I will Emil, but Im afraid its not going anywhere anytime soon. Sorry I saw it first

best, kev
I can't laugh too hard Kev. I just picked up a near perfect Hardy St. Aiden with 2 extra spools and cases. Reel was made in 1972.
IMG_20210409_065130033.jpg

Denny

k_e_v

Reaction score
Farmington, ill. -Stop by for a cold beer on your
I can't laugh too hard Kev. I just picked up a near perfect Hardy St. Aiden with 2 extra spools and cases. Reel was made in 1972.
View attachment 33810

Denny
Oh that is beautiful. Boy would I like to have that👍👍👍👍

I am now to going start looking to pick up a couple of those older Hardy reels now that I have my CFO thirst quenched

Last edited: