** SOLD ** Sage 890 RPLX

swfl daz

Reaction score
** SOLD **
Sage’s classic graphite fly rod in exceptional “as new” condition. This rod has been stored indoors in its sleeve and tube since new and has only been cast a handful of times. It is in perfect condition without a single mar or flaw. The cork has been sealed with U-40, but that’s the only difference from when it was brand new.

This is a nine foot, two-piece 8wt graphite rod in Sage’s beautiful translucent dark amber color with a black uplocking reel seat and silver colored guides. It includes the original brown Sage cloth sleeve and tan aluminum Sage tube (both also in excellent shape). It also comes with the original (blank) warranty card.

I can honestly say that I haven’t cast it more than a half-dozen times. I’d always wanted a Sage and I bought this rod with every intention of fishing it hard, but day after day I kept finding myself throwing my cheaper rods in the boat and leaving this one at home out of fear of scratching or dinging it. I considered keeping it for special trips, but just can’t justify more than two or three rods of the same weight if they’re not going to get equal use.

RPLX 1_resize.JPGRPLX 2_resize.JPGRPLX 3_resize.JPGRPLX 4_resize.JPGRPLX 5_resize.JPGRPLX 6_resize.JPGRPLX 7_resize.JPGRPLX 8_resize.JPG

Last edited: