Steelhead Pics

ghocevar

Reaction score
I haven't heard from him since last year. Traded a couple text messages but he was busy finishing up school and being married. I still have his number but not sure if it has been changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fyshstykr

Reaction score
I haven't heard from him since last year. Traded a couple text messages but he was busy finishing up school and being married. I still have his number but not sure if it has been changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Give him a text or a call, tell him to come visit us.:)

madocflyguy

Reaction score
One from yesterday:

It's been a great spring run this year in some Ontario rivers, however I cannot wait until next Saturday, trout opener, to finally chase some resident fish on small streams!

Tight lines,

Cody

jjc155

Reaction score
couple from last week.

Catturagus Creek swung fly steelhead.

Niagara River Chrome.

Also landed several bonus lakers in the Niagara

J-

Reactions: Ard

joebloe

Reaction score
My son, Bryan hooked a loop of leader on the Salmon River - his fly was reeled out of the water with this loop of leader on it - there was a fish on the other end of this snagged, broken off leader - somehow the loop around his fly held and this monster steelhead, that was broken off earlier in the day fought the big fight and was landed, with the original fly he took set firmly in his jaw - we cleaned him up and took this pic -

flytie09

Reaction score
Last Salmon River NY trip from last week. A nice little hen caught swinging a Kauffman's Stone. I'm sorry that's blasphemous, but it works.

ft09

Last edited:

ejsell

Reaction score
Caught these 2

In this tiny spot.

And those dark areas in the water are about a dozen more. I hooked into at least 10 right there all on a white crystal meth sucker spawn pattern. Unfortunately while my hookup rate has gotten a lot better in the last 5 seasons my landing skills need some improvement.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk