Tetonia/Driggs ID area guide recommendation

jbrotsky

Reaction score
All -

I’m planning to spend some time in the Tetonia/Driggs area from 6/5 - 6/9, and my 14 year old daughter would like to fish for the first time. I’ve fished many places in the west, with this area being an exception, and would very much like to hire a guide service to simplify her learning curve during a float trip for at least one day.

Any recommendations for guide service in the area would be much appreciated, with patience and keeping things fun being on top of the list for her - thanks in advance!

MCHammer

Reaction score
I've never actually fished with him, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend CG at the Three Rivers Ranch fly shop in Driggs. He manages the shop in the off-season and guides during the on-season. He is a friendly, stand-up guy and I'm sure he would take good care of you and your daughter. I don't know his full name--he always goes by CG.

LePetomane

Reaction score
Bill Happersett of Wyoming Angling Co. I have been fishing that area for 20 years. He's a superb guide.

MCHammer

Reaction score
I've never actually fished with him, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend CG at the Three Rivers Ranch fly shop in Driggs. He manages the shop in the off-season and guides during the on-season. He is a friendly, stand-up guy and I'm sure he would take good care of you and your daughter. I don't know his full name--he always goes by CG.
Correction--it's actually TRR Outfitters, in Driggs. They also have a shop in Ashton.
https://trroutfitters.com/driggs-fly-shop/

jbrotsky

Reaction score
Thanks all! I'm set up with a few boats with Wyoming Angling Co. for a fun family day on the water. Much appreciated as always and tight lines :cool: