"The 2016-2017 Miracle 100+ "

hairwing530

Reaction score
beside the AuSable River in northern Michigan
Always a pleasure, Kevin. As the "wee flies" already were on today's tying menu, your order dove-tailed in nicely.

For yours truly? It's back to the vise. The ongoing hail/rain/thunderstorm that's raging at this hour only promises to push the river levels even higher. So, I'll be chaining myself to the desk for the day.

Take good care, Kevin, and thanks again for thinking of "my kids" and me...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

hairwing530

Reaction score
Kev,

Think of the "extras" as my take on the Golden Rule, that being "Do onto others as an old tier once did onto you, and don't sweat the small stuff in life..."

Aside from my belief in my aforementioned interpretation of said "Golden Rule," Kevin, the "extras" also are my way of showing respect and gratitude for those who weigh in with their support for "my kids." Wade 'em safe, my friend, and enjoy the bugs.

My best to you and Kev Jr.

Jerry, aka hairwing530

knwilson

Reaction score
Recently picked up fly fishing and stumbled across this forum. After reading through all these threads, I just had to place an order!!! Such great reviews, commitment, and an all around amazing story.

Thanks for what you do Jerry! I look forward to my box...

Best regards,

Kevin

hairwing530

Reaction score
And, a box you shall have, knwilson. I'll be doing some of the first ties for it later this morning. And, by the way, welcome to the absolutely, positively, bestest fly-fishing forum anywhere! It's a great place to hang your hat. So, pull up a chair and stay awhile, my friend...

Take good care, Kevin. I'll be in touch...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

knwilson

Reaction score
And, a box you shall have, knwilson. I'll be doing some of the first ties for it later this morning. And, by the way, welcome to the absolutely, positively, bestest fly-fishing forum anywhere! It's a great place to hang your hat. So, pull up a chair and stay awhile, my friend...

Take good care, Kevin. I'll be in touch...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Looking forward to it. Looks like I have a couple of years worth of reading to catch up on.

This is just what I needed to pass the time between casts!

hairwing530

Reaction score
Kevin,

There's plenty of great reading on this forum, enough to keep you busy during your "off-the-water" hours. From the General Discussion to the Lodge Den, you should be able to find an ample amount of fishing entertainment, knowledge and fly-wrangling wisdom. Enjoy the read, my friend.

Meanwhile, it's back to the vise for yours truly. Thanks again, Kevin...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

knwilson

Reaction score
Checked the mail and couldn't be happier!

Thanks again for the excellent dedication, craftsmanship and service. Can't wait to try 'em out next week.

A soon to be repeat customer,

Kevin

hairwing530

Reaction score
Hey Kevin,

What you actually ended up receiving were three things, really-- my way of making sure that your fly-wrangling career gets off to a good start, my way of thanking you for your support of "my kids," and proof positive that my counting skills lack any semblance of precision. Or, so I've been told...

At any rate, wade safe and fish each day like you mean it! The hours that we're allowed to be on the water are far too few in number, and far too precious to waste. Most of all, however, just have a great time, my friend.

Thanks for letting me know of the box's arrival. We'll be talking again...

Jerry, aka hairwing530