The Grizzly Adams Cross-site Swap

WWKimba

Reaction score
Computer died, should have a new one by12/9. I am unable to respond to any message unit then.?1638836837533.gifsorry

Kim

WWKimba

Reaction score
One, I have a VERY understanding girlfriend - the one in B'ville I mentioned to you - that I now owe ONE more thing to her! (And, YES, she does keep score!! I was quoting the message to her over the phone while she entered it. I tried to work my computer yesterday AM and the Geek Squad guy figured that there must've been an electrical spike that damaged my motherboard - I guess that's something important to the computer the way he was talking!

Geek said that it would take about 3 days to transfer my info from my old to my new computer and guess what - it took them less than 24 hours (and yes this is me typing) - I can't afford any more favors right now!!:D

Kim

Last edited:

WWKimba

Reaction score
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AT 10 TYERS TOTAL. THAT MEANS ALL OF YOU NEED TO SEND IN 10 FLIES.

Sorry a couple days late but my NEW computer crashed after less than 2 days!!!:mad: I am now wearing a head of garlic around my neck to ward off ALL the evil spirits! Thanks for hanging with me.

I gotta go now, I'm having a strange craving for a white pizza!;)

Kim

Oh, and Dave, I DID NOT ask her to send another message, I just couldn't afford it!:D

Last edited:

WWKimba

Reaction score
Guess what! This new computer is a piece of, well I think you know!! I have had it AGAIN for 24 hours and it has locked up on me twice and self shut down 3 more times!!!

I am returning this so the store can give someone else this thing and give them headaches. This means that I will be without a computer AGAIN and probably for a week to 10 days or so this time. This means I will not be able to confirm receipt of your flies the same day that I get them or answer any of your concerns by site or E-mail contact. I am SO sorry! In almost 11 years of hosting swaps I have never had such a frustrating time and I do feel bad for any affect that this has on your swap experience!

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Kim

WWKimba

Reaction score
I am NOW back on line! Just got my new computer today - my 3rd in 2 weeks! Hopefully this one will last a few YEARS.

Got Flukefly and mikemac1's flies so far - very nice ties!

Kim

WWKimba

Reaction score
++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is your 2-week notice from your
friendly neiborhood Swapmeister! :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kim

WadeK in to Deep

Reaction score
Formerly Fresno, CA, now Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Im glad I came back here to check on things and let you guys know what I tied. I almost sent out 15 flies out of the 20 I tied. Maybe I'll send all 20, so you each can have a spare.
Anyways what I came here to say originally, is that I tied a variation of Cal Bird's venerable Bird's Nest that I call the Ugly Grizzled Bird. I'll get them in the mail soon.