The Guess Where I'm Going Game

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spotted a post today with this same theme posted by 'stills', that post displayed some freshly tied dry flies that are a local favorite at the members destination.

The idea was for people to guess based on the pictures of those flies where the fellow was headed.

In this sub forum everyone can start their own Guess where or Guess what thread.

You should include some images, they can be flies to be used or even flies and rods that will provide hints for others to guess where or for what species you are going after.

With these as basic guidelines feel free to make your own Guess Where or What thread here. Should be interesting once it gets going :)

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh good!

I see this is taking off like a lead balloon. You guys get what it's supposed to be right? You throw a couple hints out there like freshly tied flies or some special bit of gear and then see who guesses the destination....... BTW, you don't have to be going to another continent, just a fishing trip.

tcorfey

Reaction score
Ard,
Got to be more specific dude c'mon... I do fish both of those places but they are far different.
But you were close so alright it was the island of Oahu in Hawaii.