The Wait is finally over.

njdiverdan

Reaction score
Got the email Thursday morning that my boat would be ready by the end of the day!

Made arrangements to leave a little early and to take Friday off.
56C7F281-7B56-4B7F-AEEB-2159625F61E4.jpeg

So Friday morning was her maiden voyage on the Henry’s Fork. Here is her christening.

D6ECFC92-BF73-46C8-8D00-A699B51E0B09.jpeg

And here was her real christening. First fish to the net.

5E6855B9-87A4-4C12-A0E6-FBE1D8347D4E.jpeg

Happy to now be a drift boat owner.

AZFalconer

Reaction score
Nice boat and a great way to start with it! Warm river put in? We fished there a month ago and had an awesome time... Hope you did too...
Charlie

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really sharp Dan, I checked the tracking today and the reel will be there on Monday. It looks like the first trout was pretty big too.

njdiverdan

Reaction score
Really sharp Dan, I checked the tracking today and the reel will be there on Monday. It looks like the first trout was pretty big too.
Thanks Ard. I’ll let you know when it arrives.

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The boat looks like it should be a shallow draft type which is always nice. If I lived somewhere that one made sense I'd have one myself, congratulations on the new ride.

GManBart

Reaction score
I wouldn't have thought of those colors just thinking about it, but it sure looks great! It's a nice blend of some style without being overdone...perfect!

J.K. Bailey

Reaction score
You're gonna love it! I've the same XL Low Profile and it rows like a dream. An awesome fishing craft! I just wish my rivers weren't all a 3+ hour drive away! Only getting to use it three of four weekends a year ain't enough!

Attachments