Thermopolis... Big Horn

SDMT

Reaction score
I’m wondering about info here.
also wondering how soon a non resident might be able to fish wyo?

I just had a run into wyo. truck driver. But having to wait one to two days to finish out in western NE.
I have the freedom to go fishing.
I drive through Thermopolis. Go places like Cody and Pinedale. Others.
could easily happen again
Might just get an annual non resident license.

mmorris56

Reaction score
Everything should be open for day use but overnight camping is limited to in-state residents only.

sparsegraystubble

Reaction score
I was in Saratoga, Wyoming several days last week. There were out-of-staters fishing everywhere, so it doesn’t seem to be an issue. But as I posted on another thread, the rivers have doubled or more in flow in the last couple days. For the next couple weeks I plan on sticking to lakes.

Don

mmorris56

Reaction score
Ditto on the out of state folks. We were at Glendo this weekend and saw more out of state plates than ever. Quite a few were from states that we’d never encountered out here. I did see an article posted today that non-resident overnights were back but I couldn’t find any other articles to corroborate.

djfan

Reaction score
LAK was pretty empty last weekend. Only Wyo plates as I saw it.

nawagner

Reaction score
Ditto on the out of state folks. We were at Glendo this weekend and saw more out of state plates than ever. Quite a few were from states that we’d never encountered out here. I did see an article posted today that non-resident overnights were back but I couldn’t find any other articles to corroborate.
That's the MO for Glendo!