Too good not to share...

pryal74

Reaction score
My friend Brian is a new fly fisherman. He's always wanted to experience it. Over the last few years, we've been able to get him some bruiser steelhead, giant cohos, some gigantic kings and a few other species on the fly. He is the most appreciative angler I have ever fished with. He's been salivating to land a musky on the fly. We finally had an opportunity to chase one on the fly. It was his first-ever float, first-ever musky and on the fly. I'm pretty proud of this guy. He was in the zone and found his rhythm as we floated down the river. All I heard was... "OH MY GOD! HE'S GOT IT!" The chaos ensued. Brian lands his first-ever musky. What a moment. DSCN6945.jpg

cdnred

Reaction score
My friend Brian is a new fly fisherman. He's always wanted to experience it. Over the last few years, we've been able to get him some bruiser steelhead, giant cohos, some gigantic kings and a few other species on the fly. He is the most appreciative angler I have ever fished with. He's been salivating to land a musky on the fly. We finally had an opportunity to chase one on the fly. It was his first-ever float, first-ever musky and on the fly. I'm pretty proud of this guy. He was in the zone and found his rhythm as we floated down the river. All I heard was... "OH MY GOD! HE'S GOT IT!" The chaos ensued. Brian lands his first-ever musky. What a moment. View attachment 18272
Beautiful catch, was that caught in Michigan waters or..?

MDC183

Reaction score
Awesome! I've always wanted to chase musky on the fly. Hopefully I can be as lucky as Brian was on my first float!

GEK79

Reaction score
My friend Brian is a new fly fisherman. He's always wanted to experience it. Over the last few years, we've been able to get him some bruiser steelhead, giant cohos, some gigantic kings and a few other species on the fly. He is the most appreciative angler I have ever fished with. He's been salivating to land a musky on the fly. We finally had an opportunity to chase one on the fly. It was his first-ever float, first-ever musky and on the fly. I'm pretty proud of this guy. He was in the zone and found his rhythm as we floated down the river. All I heard was... "OH MY GOD! HE'S GOT IT!" The chaos ensued. Brian lands his first-ever musky. What a moment. View attachment 18272
Hia smile says it all..

LePetomane

Reaction score
Very nice. Since the start of fly fishing for Musky, it is no longer the fish of 10,000 casts and some traditional anglers I know are not happy about that.