Two Nick Lyons Books for Postage

WNCtroutstalker

Reaction score
I have two books by Nick Lyons: The Seasonable Angler and Spring Creek. Both are paperback and have been well read (I bought them both used); certainly readable, but a bit beat up and certainly not gift quality. Yours for $4 shipped (estimated cost of media mail and related PayPal fees). If you want them, send me a PM and I'll send my PayPal info back.

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Every time I see posts about books I think of the movie 'A Walk in the Woods' staring Robert Redford & Nick Nolte. If you haven't ever seen or heard of it you may find it entertaining, no shootouts, no high speed chases, just two old men setting out to hike the Appalachian Trail from end to end. There's a scene in there where Nick asks a question about "Books?" and Robert answers him. It made the whole movie memorable for me ;)

And my compliments to WNCtroutstalker for this generous offer, what I nice thing to do.

iv_wjb

Reaction score
Every time I see posts about books I think of the movie 'A Walk in the Woods' staring Robert Redford & Nick Nolte. If you haven't ever seen or heard of it you may find it entertaining, no shootouts, no high speed chases, just two old men setting out to hike the Appalachian Trail from end to end. There's a scene in there where Nick asks a question about "Books?" and Robert answers him. It made the whole movie memorable for me ;)

And my compliments to WNCtroutstalker for this generous offer, what I nice thing to do.
One of my favourite movies... Always cue it up for any airline travel. Makes the miles fly-by.