Waders for sale

k_e_v

Reaction score
Farmington, ill. -Stop by for a cold beer on your
Hey everyone

Need a little help here. For an upcoming trip my boy bought a new pair of waders. A large would have been a little loose so he did the next the next best thing and bought a 2xl:eek:
Obviously they are too big and while I could use them they are a little big for me.
For sale is the following pair of Brand New Redington Sonic Pro Wader pants.
$125shipped. Offers considered
We appreciate your time

Kevin

Edited.......pics disappeared��. If anyone wants to see them please PM me

Last edited:

k_e_v

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Karma time🤠

Doing a little corona cleaning and ran across these that we tried to sell a long time ago.

Let’s see if we can move these along.........free to anyone with more than 30 posts. Still brand new and still in the box

Kev

k_e_v

Reaction score
Dave, you got em.

Sorry Smoke, I would love to help out the fellow Illinoisan but Dave met the guidelines and was 2 hours earlier. (If it was close I would have chosen you;))

Dave, send me your address and say nice things about me in the future and they will be on the way:thumb:

Davebuech

Reaction score
Kev. The waders arrived yesterday and are exactly as described. Brand new and free! My neighbor who is new to our sport is super excited and will have many years of dry/warm wading into the future. We can’t thank you enough for your generosity. Until now he has only been out when wet wading was possible.

Many good wishes and good health for you and family!!!

Thanks again.

Dave