We Have a New 2 Hand Category

thirdcoaststeelheader

Reaction score
Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to sound exclusive, if it came across that way, it isn't what I intended. I was mostly just trying to say that I look forward to learning more about Skagit (in the GLs, West Coast, and beyond).

Being from the GL region, Skagit in this area does definitely interest me :)

ia_trouter

Reaction score
Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to sound exclusive, if it came across that way, it isn't what I intended. I was mostly just trying to say that I look forward to learning more about Skagit (in the GLs, West Coast, and beyond).

Being from the GL region, Skagit in this area does definitely interest me :)
I don't think anybody thought anything serious of it. A slight misunderstanding and a couple of us had fun making a joke or two. I won't miss a two hand thread on NAFFF. The initial subject doesn't matter so much. If I know NAFFF it will usually spin off until it is useful for most anyone interested in two hand anyway.

flytie09

Reaction score
There are three things that I hold to be certainties.....death, taxes and my Skagit heads. I carry them in increments from 320 grains to 720 grains. Floating and Intermediate. This gives you an idea how many 2 handers I have. Brought new life to my 9' 8 WT single hand rods too.

Unknownflyman

Reaction score
I didn't fish steelhead this year, C-19 and then too busy, but I want to get out here and swing the Mississippi River for large smallmouth bass and whatever else takes a streamer. I also never got to try my new Monic coated running lines, OPST 12' sink tips and my commando groove skagit head. Ive got gear to test and plenty of fish to catch, Steelhead closed a month ago until end of March, but I have until end February to swing the Mississippi and who knows what a guy could land there, Bass, Pike, Muskie, Sturgeon, walleyes and Rough fish.

I`m casting large flies and heavy sink tips for these fish, have to get down deep, spring steelhead is the same way, deep and slow till the water warms up a bit.