Wet / Streamer Tie-Along?

madjoni

Reaction score
thanks guys :)
Dave,
no problemo :)
Language barrier sometimes prevents me to say what I want and it is more easy for me to put some photos .I put those flies only to show what I like when I tie wets for trout and I like stronger hooks with some weight in them like mustad 540,gamakatsu F15,kamasanB405,hayabussa 762........

dave5977

Reaction score
thanks guys :)
... I like stronger hooks with some weight in them like mustad 540,gamakatsu F15,kamasanB405,hayabussa 762........
I need to see if any of these hooks are available locally. I didn't realize the limitation of Fly fishing supplies the Phoenix area has...

Mudbug, I see your'e local. Do you know a good local shop or do you tend to order on-line for what you need?

Dave

mudbug

Reaction score
I need to see if any of these hooks are available locally. I didn't realize the limitation of Fly fishing supplies the Phoenix area has...

Mudbug, I see your'e local. Do you know a good local shop or do you tend to order on-line for what you need?

Dave

I get most of my stuff at BPS or Sportsman's Warehouse.

I usually go to the SW off the 17 and Yorkshire but I hear the east side SW is actually a little better.

dave5977

Reaction score
I can't believe I have never heard of Sportmen's Warehouse! It's so close. Right off the 60 and Greenfield. It's closer to me than BassPro...
I have to make a trip over there this weekend :wiggle:

Thanks Mudbug!

P.S. I wondered when I would be able to use the wiggle Icon. It's kinda like a happy dance!

Dave