What are you paying for gasoline in your area?

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
I took the wife over to Idaho Falls today, when I left Pinedale, WY the gas was $2.30/gal. I noted that in Idaho Falls it was selling for $2.34. When we returned home the price had dropped to $2.09/gal. Yahoo! I haven't seen those prices in a long time. Now I'm wondering what it is going for around the country.

Lewis Chessman

Reaction score
I know you're asking about the U.S., Larry, but I can't resist .....

$6.64 per gallon where I live.

Thought that might cheer you all up a bit. I can hear you all laughing from here! :doh:

karstopo

Reaction score
$1.84/gallon. Might be lower than that, thought I saw a $1.79/gallon. My old 1998 GMC Z-71 4X4 doesn’t do much better than 10 miles/gallon. I probably average about 10-15 miles per day, so no big deal.

okaloosa

Reaction score
I wouldn't get too happy about these gasoline prices since it means there will be a lot of layed off workers in the American energy sector as the Saudis try to bankrupt our drillers.
They tried it once in 2014 -2016 and they are doing it again selling their oil for less than it costs to pump it. Some of you aren't old enough to remember the gas lines in 1973 when
the Saudis started an oil embargo.

Ard

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Larry,

Just dropped today here in the Valley to $2.55, it's been steady at 2.80 for months. I'd be pleased if it dropped a bit more because I have to fill a few more drums for transport to the cabin. Back when it hit the high years ago I was paying $275.00 each to fill them so this is better.

nawagner

Reaction score
Filled up at $1.49 this weekend. I think there was an error cause the sign showed $1.69 which is still really good!

dennyk

Reaction score
I paid $1.88 yesterday. I remember gassing my new 1999 Silverado after I picked it up from the dealership. In 1999 that first fill up was $1.79 a gallon, it might dip below that in the near future.

Denny

clsmith131

Reaction score
It's $1.85 to $1.95 around here. Unfortunately, my truck takes premium but I'm still saving money. It's all relative though, as my 401k is leaking like sieve.

ejsell

Reaction score
$1.67 is the lowest I've seen, high was $1.89. Milk .99 a gallon at Wally World to $3.99 at the gas station.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ts47

Reaction score
Here in the MD burbs about 15 minutes outside DC... $2.29 for regular. Can't wait to see the prices drop below $2.00 in my area!