What Did You Buy Today?

iv_wjb

Reaction score
Received word from MRFC that Abel was back at work and finally shipped my reel to the shop... Ready to be paired with my GS884. I ordered this back in January so I’d have it in-time for my trip this Spring, which was postponed. As it turned-out, the reel would not have been ready for my arrival, anyhow... I suppose that’s something to be thankful for!

82D787FE-FDFA-4C53-B31E-8B3536DC328F.jpg

2E71D832-BB79-443C-9A67-B0E3D3FB0C56.jpg

They lay in-wait for my return to Montana (whenever that will be)... Can’t wait!!

jeep.ster

jeepster
Reaction score
Received a replacement trout LL and it's a keeper. The first one I purchased had a bad tip section. The fly shop said send it back to them for replacement. Sage repair is shut down. My first one had a really cool looking reel seat but my new one doesn't. The camo matchup still tickles me.

zjory

Reaction score
Wife said I could buy a new streamer rod a few months ago and have been hesitating to pull the trigger. Figured I'd better do it before she changes her mind. Called Telluride Angler yesterday and ordered a Sector 907 with an Abel Vaya. Guessing I won't throw anything but a streamer until runoff is over.

philly

Reaction score
A few packs of hooks, size 1 to 2/0, some 3 mm and 6 mm foam sheets, a bunch of foam cylinders of various size and colors and some 6 mm Living eyes. Not tying trout flies.

devonbustard

Reaction score

My wonderful parents bought me this set up for graduation - Fenwick Streamflex 5wt and a Galvan Rush LT with Mastery MPX on it. Fishing season just got the go ahead here in New Brunswick so I’ll give a detailed review of the rod sometime this weekend after I’ve had it out for a couple hours. Stay safe everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally got around to that review on the tackle talk section. This rod is really amazing, I hope to see some fenwicks being bought on here soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeep.ster

jeepster
Reaction score
Got tired of tying a blood knot with my old arthritic digits locking up on me so I got this ez tie gadget out of the many on the market. Keeps line in place while I fumble around. Tied a perfect knot the first time.
20200603_104523-2.jpg